Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

With PS on the rise, Im not sure how much time I will be able to allocate towards this, but I would definitely be interested in getting involved with this game. Joystick, pedals, etc. Porsche has already offered to help me get set up, I'm sure he'd be happy to help anyone else as well.

I've always wanted to get into Flight Sims, but never really had the understanding of how to set up, or the money to buy everything, but it looks very fun, especially if you're with a Squadron.

Flying in a squadron and using the same techniques as the Luftwaffe is amazing. These sims are very realistic and there is an upfront cost getting involved. I will help anyone out to get flying. Maybe a few months after PS comes out we can get everyone to start flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Johann Porsche View Post
    Flying in a squadron and using the same techniques as the Luftwaffe is amazing. These sims are very realistic and there is an upfront cost getting involved. I will help anyone out to get flying. Maybe a few months after PS comes out we can get everyone to start flying.
    That sounds good with me, I'll get a job over the Summer and save up the money!

I remember playing some of the original titles back in the day. Was a challenge and great sim.

Coming into this three months late, but yes - I do fly IL2, and have been flying the IL2 titles since the very first release of IL2 Sturmovik back in 2001. I actually used to fly with a group of guys who simulated 3 Gruppe, Jagdgeschwader 26. We did a stint where we flew an entire Battle of Britain campaign based on missions we designed for each day of the battle based on historical data for each sortie (weather, targets, etc., wherever it was available). We only scored kills if another pilot could verify the kill, and played Dead is Dead style.

I currently play IL2 BoB/BoM/BoK, but mostly offline (I enjoy the Career Mode). I have an Oculus Rift and fly in VR - it's amazing.

i am playing il2 sir

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтheartofgoldсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://jointcapsule.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт