Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

The WW2 German Heer/WSS Reenactment thread

Reenactment is an amazing way to immerse oneself in the lives of the landsers at the front.
    Myself was an avid reenactor for some 5 years, doing 4 years of Waffen-SS and the last year an Heer impression.

I started out as an Anwärter and rather quickly advanced up to the rank of SS-Rottenführer, ending up with having an own Gruppe that i lead.
    The unit we portrayed was the "Schweden-zug", a platoon that was a part of a kompanie in the 11th Aufklärungs-abteilung, 11.SS Nordland Division.
    This particular platoon had many swedish SS volunteers, and as we were Swedish, the choice of this impression was natural.

We only did Eastern front scenarios and we had a russian unit in Sweden that would travel to us for tactical battles.

Me as Sturmmann recieving the Eiserne Kreuz zweite klasse for knocking out a bolshevik Mortar emplacement.
    18110573_10154357637397536_1157207951_n.jpg

Having a smoke after an intense assault on a bolchevik controlled hill.
    2.jpg

Me adressing my men before a recon/combat patrol against the soviet posistions.
    1.jpg

The following video is from 2006, an event that was Swedens biggest ever at the time. Our unit was supposed to attack and overrun the Soviet entrechment and positions after a brief Artilley strike. Enjoy

A very interesting read, thanks for sharing!

Cool video mate!

Great initiative Wiking, a thread of this nature was long overdue.

I too have been have a long time Waffen-SS/Heer reenactor, for over 10 years, but have recently taking a hiatus from the hobby, as it is getting tougher and tougher to make it to events.

For now, here is a quick video I just uploaded to youtube for you all, of the last event I attended in the Fallof last year with my prior Unit, SS-Panzer-Aufklärungs-Abteilung Das Reich. We are deploying to the front, in a vehicle column, along with a fellow sister Unit.

As one of the Gruppenfuhrer, my Gruppe and I occupy the last transport Opel in the column.

Everyone feel free to share your reenactment photos/videos in this thread.
    Last edited by Josef Weiss; 08-17-2018 at 02:16 AM.

Fantastic video Oscha. What rank do you hold in your unit?

I forgot to post my Heer impression.
    FB_IMG_1534448814524.jpg

FB_IMG_1534448894172.jpg

FB_IMG_1534448924439.jpg

Long live Germany

Very cool!

With my most recent Unit, SS-Unterscharführer u./ Gr.Fhr.

I had to remove all photos I had on social media due to the liberal world of office/employer politics, but Ill have to find them and re-upload.

That is really cool guys.

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.ru
    gardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
    habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutininhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ru
    handsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
    heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
    keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
    knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.ru
    lambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
    laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.ru
    manualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
    obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.ru
    partfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
    readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
    scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
    tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru