Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Darkest Hour Weekend?

Hey lads,

seeing that we are all a bit lost without PS.

Was wondering if anyone fancies getting a few of us together for a game of DH this weekend?

I would be up for this.

Cool want to try and organise a time.

Good initiative Grossmann \o

I think this is a fine idea, while we await the release of the next Alpha PS testing. Let's shoot for Saturday afternoon/evening, starting at 2:00 PM EST.

Sepp, I'm glad to see you showing interest. Sticking around on the forum is the best way to get to know everyone, so when recruitment opens up again, you will of already built up a rapport with the Unit.
    Last edited by Josef Weiss; 06-06-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josef Weiss View Post
    Good initiative Grossmann \o

I think this is a fine idea, while we await the release of the next Alpha PS testing. Let's shoot for Saturday afternoon/evening, starting at 2:00 PM EST.

Sepp, I'm glad to see you showing interest. Sticking around on the forum is the best way to get to know everyone, so when recruitment opens up again, you will of already built up a rapport with the Unit.
    Thank you for the kind words Sir. This unit has become of great interest as it seems to fulfill what it is I am looking for.

Hey,

19:00 GMT Saturday? think I should be able to do this.

lets see how many we can get!

Sadly I will be away this weekend. Have fun gents.

No Problem mate.

Let's see....1900 GMT should equal about 1600 EDT or 1500 CDT.....correct, as I believe I am 6 hours behind GMT. New computer should be here and set up, ready to go!

Peter

Change of plans, it appears the next playtest for PS is falling on this weekend. We will rain check this possibly for next weekend.